Welcome to Past Method, a podcast empowering photographers to convey their companies to the following stage!
On this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Younger dive deep right into a dialogue with photographers
Leah Nash and Christopher Onstott. They’re a fun-loving pictures duo, each former photojournalists turned way of life photographers.
We talk about intimately:
- What made them transition from photojournalism into editorial/promoting, portraiture
- The artwork of discovering shoppers
- Placing shoppers comfy in hectic work conditions
- Controlling the “vibe” throughout a photograph session, and making shoppers’ lives simpler
- Getting good pictures within the absence of excellent lighting conditions
- The function storytelling performs with pictures
- Relationship constructing
- Particular tasks – what they shoot after they’re not working
- how they use PhotoShelter to instantly serve their shoppers
- the significance of backing up pictures
You’ll find Leah and Christopher at:
Start your 14 Day FREE trial of PhotoShelter, plus 20% off a Standard or Pro Account for a year. Use the coupon code PHOTOFOCUS20
PhotoShelter provides individuals and organizations straightforward methods to handle their pictures – from delivering, storing, promoting, sharing – all from one place. Their platform provides easy and sensible methods to share, retailer, ship and promote your highest high quality work. They deal with the most important recordsdata and resolve among the greatest enterprise challenges for skilled photographers.
Get social! Observe PhotoShelter on-line:
Have solutions on future subjects you need us to cowl? E mail us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your folks and subscribe via iTunes.
Newest posts by Chamira Younger (see all)